Citizens Advice Telford & the Wrekin

Food Bank

Need a food parcel? Contact us.

Citizens Advice Telford and the Wrekin are able to assist you with the order of a food parcel, or we can provide emergency food parcels from our office.

Please note that food parcels are only allocated to those who are in need.


If you need a food parcel, please contact us.